It is with a huge sigh of relief that I opened the first box of printed guides this morning!
30,000 of them in total… boxes and boxes and boxes of them.
And we are super pleased with them! Beautiful, full colour and easy to read. We hope you will feel the same.
It’s a 40-page booklet jam packed with 151 listings and ads, some tourism info about the different parts of our region, some simple maps, tour listings and some extra pretty photos of where you’ll visit when you embark on a self-guided tour!
You will be able to find copies THROUGHOUT Vancouver Island – they are being distributed as we speak, so you should start seeing them soon.
If you would like us to mail one DIRECTLY to you, we’re happy to do so for a small cost to cover the postage. Order HERE.
Where should you be able to find guides?
- ALL Major BC Ferries Routes to the Island – Tswwassen/Schwartz Bay, Horseshoe Bay/Departure Bay, Little River/Powell River, Tswwassen/Duke Point, including Tswwassen Quay Terminal
- Black Ball Ferries – The Coho (Port Angeles/Victoria), Anacortes/Sidney
- All Tourist Info Centres – Victoria, Cowichan, Nanaimo, Parksville/Qualicum, Comox Valley, Campbell River, Port Alberni
- Plenty of hotels, motels and rental car agencies
- 42 spots in Metro Victoria
- 121 spots on Vancouver Island outside of Victoria
- Plus a growing number of hand-picked restaurants/cafes, galleries, art supply shops, and offices
- AND at an Artist Studio near you!