It’s a little mind-boggling the amount of data a project like this requires.
It seems so simple on the outside… hopefully 🙂 … but wow! So many details.
Please accept our apologies for any inaccuracies, oversights or omissions, and we welcome your feedback to help us improve the next edition!
Here are some fun facts about what it takes to organize, proof and send a simple 151 entry document off to a printer:
- there are actually over 200 entries if you count every listing and ad
- there are 95 text addresses to check
- 151 email addresses; 81 website urls; strangely, only 31 instagram urls; and 65 facebook urls to check
- 3880 words to proofread in the listing text
- 151 google map coordinates to attempt to get accurate – which can be challenging when google doesn’t hang out here very often (and there is a lot of new development here that isn’t even IN google maps… so apologies for those ones! WATCH FOR SIGNS!)
- images, images, images…
I’m super looking forward to next year! We will streamline and automate and get this down to a science, because 151 is a mere drop in the ocean of artists who live and work in the Central Vancouver Island region.