How to Tour
There are no rules on touring, but we have some tips.
For the Official Tour Dates: May 29-31, 2020 10am-4pm, plus a bunch of Friday evening parties!
Throughout this site, and also in the print guide, you’ll see markers for who is open for the tour, who is hosting a friday night party, and which locations are mobility friendly. Use those tools to help you plan your visits!
- Scour the Arts Guide and identify the artists that you want to learn more about.
- Save them to your favourites.
- Find them on the map in the guide and highlight
- Plan your route to see them all
- Browse by region or search by genre
- Save Your Favourites and print out a list when you’re ready to tour
- Check out the map in the guide and decide on a region that you want to vist
- Look up the artists in that region and plan who you want to see
- Save your favourites for easy reference
- Get on Highway 19a and just look for the signs, stopping wherever you feel inspired!
During the rest of the year:
- Scour the guide and highlight the artists you want to see.
- Contact the artist and confirm they’ll be open on the day you want to visit.
- You could line up a few on any given weekend!
- Most artists are happy to receive guests by appointment, and some are even open year-round for drop in. Check their websites or facebook pages for more information.
Make sure and follow us on facebook & instagram for all the latest updates!